You definitely have to try this easy and quick recipe for a juicy stuffed chicken breast with cheese. The stuffed chicken fillet is prepared in about 30 -35 minutes. For the aromatic filling, you can use feta cheese or mozzarella, which is then mixed with fresh spinach leaves and dried soft tomatoes. This flavorful filling is then used to stuff the sliced seasoned chicken breasts before frying them in a pan. Together, this combines to make an irresistible, very savory meal.
Here’s how easy it is to stuff the chicken breasts:
The delicious chicken breasts have a great flavor with this perfect stuffing. The chicken is nice and juicy and tender. You should blanch the fresh spinach in boiling water for 1 minute and then rinse it with cold water. After that, the spinach is wrung out well and chopped into small pieces. Then it is mixed with chopped garlic, feta cubes, and chopped dried tomatoes. The chicken fillets are seasoned and stuffed with the spinach cheese filling. To prevent the stuffing from leaking out during the roasting process, the chicken breasts are closed with toothpicks.
Juicy stuffed chicken breast with cheese, tomatoes and spinach.
Gnocchi, roasted, or rosemary potatoes are perfect as a side dish for this delicious and light chicken dish. The chicken is nice and juicy and because of the stuffing, you don’t need any sauce. The lean chicken is also a good fitness recipe and with a salad or steamed spinach leaves, it can make a delicious low-carb meal as well. I love preparing this simple recipe for us because it’s insanely uncomplicated and quick to prepare.
Spicy stuffed chicken breast with spinach Here’s how to make this recipe for perfectly stuffed chicken breasts!
Often the chicken fillets are quite thick, so I usually put the chicken fillets in a freezer bag after cutting them open and beat them a little flatter. If you don’t have a meat tenderizer, you can also use a small saucepan. The advantage is that the chicken breasts will cook faster and more evenly, and they are much easier to fill. On my blog you can also find a quick and super tasty recipe for chicken breast fillet baked with tomato and mozzarella. The juicy chicken is first pre-cooked in a tomato sauce and then spread with homemade basil pesto and topped with fresh tomato
and mozzarella slices.
My recipe tip for you!
Turkey curry with coconut milk peppers pineapple
This recipe is just like the chicken fillet stuffed with feta and spinach, super for those busy days when you have to go fast and still want to create a real feel-good dish on your plate. I love dishes like this. You can quickly create a really nice meal and use the time you would otherwise spend on time-consuming cooking to enjoy the delicious result. Such downtime is very important, especially in these days, and can make a big difference for you. Therefore, take a little more time to eat in complete peace every now and then, and you will notice that a lot of tension will fall off of the shoulders.
I hope you enjoy reading, strolling through, and trying out my cooking and baking recipes!
- 1 cutting board
- 1 paring knife
- 1 knife
- 1 pan
- 1 colander
- 1 kg chicken breasts (4 pieces of chicken fillet, preferably organic)
- 180 g spinach leaves
- 120 mozzarella or feta
- 50 g dried tomatoes soft tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp coarse colored pepper
- 1 tbsp herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- Mediterranean herb salt
- Salt for the spinach
- 4 tsp Olive oil
- 8 Toothpicks for sealing or other wooden sticks
- Provide all the ingredients and, if necessary, already measure or weigh them. Rinse the spinach briefly under running water and pat dry a bit. Wash the chicken breast with cold water and then pat dry with some kitchen paper. Blanch the spinach in boiling salted water for about 2 minutes and then drain in a colander and rinse with cold water. The spinach should then be thoroughly wrung out so that all the water comes out. The garlic is peeled and finely chopped.
- The chicken fillets are cut lengthwise with a sharp knife and unfolded. If the pieces are very thick, you should pound them a little flatter before stuffing. This will make it easier to stuff the chicken breasts and allow them to cook more evenly later. The spices are mixed together in a small bowl, and the chicken fillets are then generously seasoned with them.
- Next, cut the feta cheese (or mozzarella) and sun-dried tomatoes into small cubes and mix them with the chopped garlic and spinach, salt and pepper.
- Place the filling in the unfolded chicken fillets. Make sure that the edges are as free as possible to prevent the stuffing from running out during roasting.
- The chicken fillets are then folded and closed with toothpicks at the edges.
- Heat some olive oil in a large enough pan and roast the stuffed chicken fillets on all sides for about 20 minutes. The meat should be turned several times to prevent them from burning.